boxtech First Impressions
Best addition to my tank.
There is no protection from it banging on the glass tank. Sometimes you may have to tinker around with the dial. I got this heater for my 55 gallon aquarium. Awesome chiller, perfect for Hydroponics. The heater is easy; turn the dial to set temp and plug in. 210 gallon ones and one 90 gallon bow front tank. I got the 200W variant for my 54 gallon corner tank that's housing goldfish.
- Editor's Impressions Of The boxtech
- Heat Quality
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
boxtech Final Thoughts
There was only~0.
You don't have to worry about wide temperature swings with this unit. I was amazed how quickly I got to my temperature I need it 78 degrees. This has been in my fish tank for a few months now and it's been absolutely perfect! You don't have to worry about wide temperature swings with this unit. It is a bonus that the heater is titanium. I have it set to 81F to get a 77F water temp. My fish likes to get close to it and he has never been hurt by it.
- boxtech Features & Specs
- Fish Tank Heater: 300W aquarium heaters suit for 30 - 80 Gallon fish tank. Voltage:110V, power cord is 5.57ft, Max deep water immersion 20 inch/1.7 FT
- Correct installation: Stick the heater vertical onto the tank side near the water intake or on the way of water flow.（This way the heater can quickly sense the water temperature and make adjustments automatically）, Keep the aquarium heater fully submerged in water
- Fully Automatic Control: Design with External Temperature Controller, Temperature Range is 68 ºF-90 ºF, when water temperature achieve the setting temperature, heater will automatically stop heating, when water temperature is lower than the setting temperature, heater will automatically start heating
- Quartz Tube Safety Protection: Made of heat-resistant milky quartz Glass and UL-Approved Power Cord, Controller IPX4, Heater IPX8 that make it pretty shatter-proof and Explosion-proof and prevents electricity leakage, service life can be 3 years or more
- Notice Please: Before you clean the aquarium or change water, pls must cut off the heater power, after 10 minute cooling then take out the heater and regularly clean the scale on the heater
- Temperature Control: Design with External Temperature Controller, Temperature Range is 68ºF-90ºF, when water temperature achieve the setting temperature, heater will automatically stop heating, when water temperature is lower than the setting temperature, heater will automatically start heating.
- Voltage:110 V Frequency: 50HZ
- Led Indicator Light:When it working, the indicator light is red.
- Manufacture: BOXTECH
- Product Dimensions: 13.39 x 1.97 x 3.54 inches; 11.99 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Heaters - View All
User Ratings: 68 7
- Check Price
User Ratings: 64 10
- Check Price