Brine Shrimp Direct First Impressions
It's a real piece of art.
Super durable and attractive enough. I easily popped the dent back out and there is no longer any issues with the bowl. Now I'm SO HAPPY that it's plastic! Cleaning is super easy- just wipe it out with paper towel and you're good to go. This is just the right size and i love that it's plastic but looks like glass. Its a flat front and back with rounded sides. My gorgeous blue beta fish looks great in it and seems happy, too.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Brine Shrimp Direct
- Build Quality [star rating='4.9']
- Value For Money [star rating='4.1']
- Feature Set [star rating='4.6']
Brine Shrimp Direct Final Thoughts
MOVE FORWARD 2 weeks.
This product came packed very good and in excellent condition. And it is a nice size for a nano planted bowl on a stand. It arrived padded in a box in perfect condition. But I was able to pop them out easily enough. One side of it was caved in& it had a big dent in it! Cleaning is super easy- just wipe it out with paper towel and you're good to go. Plus, it's already fallen off the table twice!
- Brine Shrimp Direct Features & Specs
- No aeration required
- Grade A (80% Hatch-Out) 1.75 oz ( 50 grams) Brine Shrimp Egg included with Purchase
- No siphoning required
- Manufacture: Dohse Aquarstik
Check Out These Other Top Rated Fish Bowls - View All
User Ratings: 63 9
- Quality [star rating='5']
- Value [star rating='5']
- Features [star rating='3.9']
- Check Price
User Ratings: 69 4
- Quality [star rating='3.6']
- Value [star rating='3.5']
- Features [star rating='3.7']
- Check Price