capetsma First Impressions
These strips are not to be trusted as a primary testing method for aquariums. Despite what it says on the chart, oxygen at 6mg will cause fish to start gulping. Besides these few flaws I have to say it's a great starter kit. If you're out for speed, but with less accuracy get the dip tests. I'm still not sure about the chlorine site. It's really accurate and makes me feel like I'm a scientist while doing it. You never want to wait too long and the tank crashes and has major problems.
- Editor's Impressions Of The capetsma
- Test Accuracy
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
capetsma Final Thoughts
Simple and easy to use.
I will now test my water periodically to make sure everything is ok. If you keep freshwater fish, you will need this test kit. Will definitely buy again, if we ever run out! This kit is extremely accurate and very well designed for convenient use and storage. My tap water actually was really green and was a very close match to the 1. Wasn't labeled that way in the descriptor. I even got an extra 32 test strips as an added bonus.
- capetsma Features & Specs
- 9 TESTS IN 1 COMPLETE KIT - Contains 1 capetsma 9-IN-1 TEST STRIPS Freshwater and Saltwater Aquarium Test Strips 50-Count in sealed Box. Monitors levels of pH ✓ Nitrate ✓ Nitrite✓ Carbonate ✓ General Hardness ( TDS ) ✓ Free Chlorine ✓ Total Alkalinity ✓ Iron ✓ Copper.
- EASY & FAST RESULTS - Simply dip a strip into liquid and compare it to chart. Quickly get test results in seconds, No private laboratory testing or mail-in analysis required.
- HELP MAINTAIN HEALTHY ENVIRONMENT IN YOUR TANK - prevent invisible water problems that can be harmful to fish and aquarium plants, Weekly test the water if water or fish problems appear, monitor your fish tank(aquarium), ensure your fishes to grow happier and healthier. Also it can help test the levels of all sorts of products such as drinking water, pools, spas, laundry, dishwasher, urine and more.
- EXPIRATION DATE: 2C ~ 30C dry place and keep away from light, valid for 24 months. Pls notice the production date is on the label, below the color chart, LOT: 2019061401 means it is the first batch on 06/14/2019.
- Use for weekly monitoring and when water or fish problems appear
- Manufacture: Capetsma
- Product Dimensions: 2.09 x 2.09 x 4.72 inches; 2.26 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Test Kits - View All
Aquarium Test Kits
User Ratings: 74 3
- Check Price