CHLORIS First Impressions
I might buy again.
I have a newly established tank for my Green Spotted puffers. The ones I received were five pieces of mopani. Depending on the type of wood this may take months to go away. It even had small branches correctly located to do my mount! I am impatient and don't want to wait to soak. I received some nice pieces for sure. Great for a small tank as a centerpiece or to fill out a big tank.
- Editor's Impressions Of The CHLORIS
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
CHLORIS Final Thoughts
The second arrived today.
I'm not sure what people are expecting for this price. The stone bottom helps it not float but I still had to anchor. My shrimp liked to crawl around and eat off this. My shrimp and fish love it plus it looks great in the tank. I then soaked it in a bucket overnight with hot water. Because of this, I ordered another one and it's at my front door now. Boiled them for several hours then let dry in the full sun.
- CHLORIS Features & Specs
- NATURAL SPIDER WOOD: Made from natural roots of azaleas, each branch is a unique landscaping material and safe for your fish.
- FOR TANKS LARGER THAN 3 GALLON: Pack of 3 natural branches vary in width and length. The average size is 7 to 10 inches long.
- CLIMBING BRANCH FOR REPTILES: These driftwood is light but sturdy. Perfect for reptiles to climb and can also be used as mossy trees in fish tanks.
- UNIQUE AUQARIUM DECORS: These branches from nature have different shapes. Use your creativity to add realistic beauty to your aquarium.
- PRETREATMENT OF DRIFTWOOD: To ensure that the driftwood has a better sinking effect and prevent the occurrence of yellow water, you’d better boil them for 1 to 3 hours, then soak them in the water for a day.
- Manufacture: CHLORIS
- Item Weight: 2.39 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 7 x 7 inches
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Décor Wood - View All
Aquarium Décor Wood
User Ratings: 62 7
- Check Price