CNZ CNZCBR2PK First Impressions
Works as expected.
The Tetra Medium bio-bag slip easily on an original Top Fin plastic holder. For my smaller fish tank I find that it is just enough. I have a Top Fin 10 power filter and these cartridges fit perfectly. Does the job and price was less or at least same as big retailers. Of course you will need to let the silicone cure before installing in water. Luckily I'm using powerheads and the weight of it helps hold it in place. Fun to modify your filter and clean tank as well.
- Editor's Impressions Of The CNZ CNZCBR2PK
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
CNZ CNZCBR2PK Final Thoughts
Glad I bought 2.
It was nicely packaged and is a high quality filter material. I use two layers of floss before the water goes to and through my chemical media. I rinsed and reuse same pad again 3 times and trashed later. But a small simple rubber band fixed the issue quickly. Small amounts of these bubbles can also help oxygenate the water over time. It includes 12 mesh filter bags& 12 packets of charcoal. This is great for transporting aquarium life from location to location too.
- CNZ CNZCBR2PK Features & Specs
- Removes odor, colors, organic pollutants
- Removes toxic compounds, medications
- Extremely porous ceramic media for efficient biological filtration.
- Clarify your water naturally and cultivate beneficial bacteria with these Polypropylene Bio-balls
- increase dissolved oxygen levels
- Manufacture: CNZ
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 7 x 5 inches; 5 Pounds
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Filter Accessories - View All
Aquarium Filter Accessories
User Ratings: 81 2
- Check Price