Cobalt Aquatics 31005 First Impressions
Works as intended.
I love the heater otherwise, but I'm afraid some water has gotten inside the heater. My fish likes to get close to it and he has never been hurt by it. I emailed the email it says to and told them. Bought it as a chiller for the k40 CO2 laser. Very easy to install and the adjustable temperature gauge is pretty accurate. Now, both points are clear on the package instructions. Beware, but we are hoping for a good outcome!
- Editor's Impressions Of The Cobalt Aquatics 31005
- Heat Quality
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Cobalt Aquatics 31005 Final Thoughts
Well written but vague.
It comes with a hanging kit and can be secured on the edge of the tank. I have 3 of the Fluval heaters, in various sizes. This little heater is perfect; this is our third purchase of the same heater. I have only had minor problems with the suction cups. It took me a few days slowly turning the dial up to finally get it where I wanted. I use this little heater for my 10 gallon quarantine tank. I dont know, and havent tried just yet.
- Cobalt Aquatics 31005 Features & Specs
- Super-flat design. Fully submersible, modern design for energy efficient Aquarium and terrarium heating. Includes reversible holster/bracket, which allows heater to face inward or outward. See the product images to determine the best neo-therm size for your tank.
- Accurate, one-touch system. Simply set temperature between 66-96°f with one touch and the neo-therm electronic thermostat will maintain Tank temperature within +0.5°F. Led displays both set temp and actual temp, simultaneously.
- Ultimate safety and reliability. Integrated thermal protection circuitry prevents heater from overheating. If you forget to turn it off, the neo-therm will automatically shut it down.
- Virtually indestructible. Unlike cheap, glass heaters, the neo-therm is a resin/thermoplastic heater with a shatterproof outer-casing. Made in Poland and includes a 3-year warranty.
- Manufacturer You can trust. Most manufacturers rate their heaters on the ability to raise an aquarium 2-3°f above ambient temperatures. This is unreliable and misleading, as the average home fluctuates 2-3°f or more throughout the day. Cobalt rates The neo-therm on the ability to raise a tank 11°f above ambient temperatures, so you will never have to worry about overworking the neo-therm or it keeping up!
- Manufacture: Cobalt International Inc.
- Product Dimensions: 2.25 x 1.25 x 11 inches; 8 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Heaters - View All
User Ratings: 68 7
- Check Price
User Ratings: 64 10
- Check Price