Coralife 100105032 First Impressions
I used to have a large hang in the side tank that you couldn't miss. We are using them to measure various temperatures inside and outside of a motorhome. The non-working ones still provide 2 batteries each AND. I used these on a number of my aquariums that have discus fish in them. I've checked it against two other thermometers that are accurate. Excellent working for our bearded dragon tank. If the digital display starts to get dim, it's time for a new battery.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Coralife 100105032
- Thermometer Accuracy
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Coralife 100105032 Final Thoughts
I like these.
I removed the batteries of the units I wasn't using right away. Bought the two pack of thermometers. Good cheap accurate aquarium thermometer. The plastic from the suction cup quickly turned from a clear to a milky white. It is always where yo last put it and it is very easy to see and read. The non-working ones still provide 2 batteries each AND. All are pretty accurate within one degree as claimed.
- Coralife 100105032 Features & Specs
- Attaches to aquarium via small suction cup
- 3 foot long temperature probe for large size aquariums
- Battery included
- Ideal for aquariums and terrariums
- Readings to 0.1-degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Manufacture: Central Garden & Pet
- Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 0.4 x 1.9 inches; 1.6 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Thermometers - View All
User Ratings: 74 3
- Check Price
User Ratings: 73 2
- Check Price