Coralife 100115664 First Impressions
I love it.
I like the dual aquarium aspect of it so that I can have a 10 gallon aquarium below. It isn't the best to look at, but it was very cheap compared to the nice wood stands. I would highly recommend that one as well. Easy to out together and does its job- holding my Fluval Flex. Its more streamline with my furniture and I like it alot! It looks much more expensive and custom than it is. They then tell you to mount the door and THEN install the top hinge.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Coralife 100115664
- Build Quality [star rating='3.4']
- Value For Money [star rating='4.7']
- Feature Set [star rating='3.3']
Coralife 100115664 Final Thoughts
If you have an aquarium of a different design, it may not fit. Made of particle board but it does the job and looks good. I don't know if the wood is water sealed. Very sturdy- much better quality than I was expecting for the price. Check out my how to video on my YouTube channel electric blue aquariums. This stand is pretty easy to assemble, and actually does not require any tools. Very sturdy- much better quality than I was expecting for the price.
- Coralife 100115664 Features & Specs
- The designer BioCube stand is compatible with the BioCube aquariums featuring spacious shelving, acrylic tinted panels, Black handles, rear electrical holes with sturdy and elevated feet, All made with waterproof materials for enhancing your personalized aquatic habitat.
- Package Length: 28.0"L
- Package Width: 5.0"W
- Package Height: 5.0"H
- Manufacture: CORALIFE
- Product Dimensions: 21.5 x 20.5 x 29.5 inches; 48.08 Pounds
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Stands - View All
User Ratings: 75 3
- Quality [star rating='4']
- Value [star rating='5']
- Features [star rating='4.6']
- Check Price
User Ratings: 70 4
- Quality [star rating='3.6']
- Value [star rating='3.9']
- Features [star rating='5']
- Check Price