Current USA 4101 First Impressions
I love this light.
♂️Rgbw, Multiple settings, 3 stage timer. Overall, this appears to be a good light for the price. I just set them up today so I will adjust and update this review accordingly. I really wanted to like this light, but ultimately it didn't work for me. PAR readings were taken with an apogee par meter. It's not too bright and not too dim. Overall, this appears to be a good light for the price.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Current USA 4101
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Current USA 4101 Final Thoughts
I love it.
Overall, this appears to be a good light for the price. Sadly I can't really use it yet because the glass canopy I ordered hasn’t arrived. The entire process took only a few days. Overall, this appears to be a good light for the price. Sadly I can't really use it yet because the glass canopy I ordered hasn’t arrived. But now was an opportunity to upgrade. If necessary, I'll just buy one more and I'm sure I'll be fine.
- Current USA 4101 Features & Specs
- BRIGHTER, MORE COLORS- Your aquarium is full of spectacular colors, why not bring them all to life. Introducing the new Orbit Marine LED. Now packed with even more ultra-bright LEDs in a far wider color spectrum, it will make your corals and fish look even more spectacular. And it’s now in the LOOP, providing both light and pump control, taking your aquarium experience to a whole new level.
- SUPER COLOR- Producing eye-popping color rendition and brilliant shimmer effects, the Orbit Marine produces a limitless number of color spectrums. A higher ratio of actinic blue spectrum LEDs balanced with full spectrum creates the perfect color combination for fish, inverts, live rock and corals to fluoresce and look amazing. Wide angle dispersion lenses evenly spread light over your entire tank while ensuring superior color blending.
- MULTIPLE MODES- With modes that dim periodically to create cloud cover effects, storm modes that will blow you away complete with lightning strikes and innovative evening modes that include lunar and dusk – it’s sure to add excitement and intrigue to any aquarium.
- EASY INSTALLATION- Extendable brakets allows this LED light to fit most aquairum fish tanks 18-24 inches wide.
- REALISTIC EFFECTS- From start-up to sundown, the Orbit Marine gradually mimics the effect of a slow sunrise, bright daylight, dimming sunset and moonlight. Built-in lighting programs create a 24-hour natural biorhythmic lighting cycle, while on-demand dynamic weather effects gently roll clouds across your reef.
- Manufacture: Current USA
- Product Dimensions: 22.8 x 3.5 x 0.44 inches; 2.15 Pounds
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Lights - View All
User Ratings: 80 3
- Check Price
User Ratings: 79 3
- Check Price
User Ratings: 81 2
- Check Price