DREAMDEALS So Good First Impressions
I've had it a day so far.
I didn't notice the dust on the glass until I reviewed the zoomed in pictures. You can see the pic and decide what's right for your needs. Not a single smear or excess silicon in any place, no bubbles, ymmv. It comes with everything you'd want besides a heater and protein skimmer. I set this up just like I would have a big salt tank. Mostly I just love looking at this tank. The instructions are maybe two pages.
- Editor's Impressions Of The DREAMDEALS So Good
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
DREAMDEALS So Good Final Thoughts
This was perfect!
But even so, the tank is beautiful! The Evo has the same capacity but seems like a much bigger tank than the Portrait. The stock pump is high quality but opted to use it in the tank to circulate water. I have this aquarium for now a couple of weeks. Also there is more floor space to spread out the live rock and create a cool scape. I didn't notice the dust on the glass until I reviewed the zoomed in pictures. Seriously, it doesn't even cover the filter, and it looks pretty bad.
- DREAMDEALS So Good Features & Specs
- Vibrant health: Just like vitamins, minerals and pH balanced water for humans, your Shrimp, Bettas, Crayfish and Snails also need those things for bright colors, healthy breeding, molting and play! So, when you add DDSG Mineral Balls to your tank you’re giving your fishy friends, the best of health!
- How do they work? Out in the wild, cherry shrimp, ghost shrimp, amano shrimp, freshwater fish and all other water-lovin’ life are constantly exposed to pH balanced, mineral water from earth’s rocks – with natural bacteria. This is how they molt, breed and maintain healthy vibrancy. Our organic tourmaline is a natural rock with over 30 minerals to keep your tank balanced just like those wild waters.
- Size and quantity: This is the most cost effective pack you’ve found on your search. Chances are you have at least one 10 gallon fish tank (but commonly 20 gallon tank, or 50 gallon). And because you’ll add one ¼ inch ball per gallon, you’ll need enough for every tank! So this 100 pack makes perfect sense.
- Copper-free! Of course you may have some nerite snails and other friendly things in your shrimp tank, so you’ll love knowing each tourmaline ball is copper-free! And because they’re natural and pH balanced they keep your aquarium crystal clear, free from impurities, ammonia and hold a stable pH balance. And because they’re so mineral rich, your aquatic plants will get the nutrients they need, too.
- Calcium-enhanced and more: DDSG Mineral Supplement beads contain 30 minerals including calcium, iron, magnesium, sodium, boron, manganese and more. It’s like a daily dose of Spirulina for our splashy pals! Suited for freshwater aquarium snails, betta tank, freshwater shrimp, live crayfish and goldfish. So, feed them well, keep them clean, and supplement with DDSG Minerals so they can dazzle you for years!
- Manufacture: Dreamdeals
- Item Weight: 3.98 ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquariums - View All
User Ratings: 59 10
- Check Price
User Ratings: 68 8
- Check Price
User Ratings: 58 10
- Check Price