Eheim 3581000 First Impressions
Nice mounting features.
I simply modified my hood to accommodate this feeder. I can leave town and not worry about the fish. Easy to setup and ability to set a desired feed schedule. This certainly worked for my purposes. I think that's a great idea and I will probably do the same. Taping a piece of ribbon in place worked out better. So far I have only used flake food in it, but it's handling it just fine.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Eheim 3581000
- Build Quality [star rating='4.7']
- Value For Money [star rating='3.6']
- Feature Set [star rating='4.7']
Eheim 3581000 Final Thoughts
I have it set on about 1.
This is best if you have not edge on your aquarium. The battery is a rechargeable lithium battery that comes with a usb cable. Also don't leave the USB port connected to a charger all the time. I can leave town and not worry about the fish. So you don't have to constantly be adding food. Overall, this product has been great. I simply modified my hood to accommodate this feeder.
- Eheim 3581000 Features & Specs
- Manufacture: EHEIM
- Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 3.4 x 2.7 inches; 11.29 Ounces
- Batteries: 2 AA batteries required.