Elive 819027 First Impressions
My betta looks very comfortable in it. I honestly think this tank is adorable! It is lightweight and thin but does not dent easily. I am going to use it as a terrarium for plants and can't wait to get started on it. I used it for my collection of shells from all over. I put glass stones in the bowl and it looks great. Did my own flowers and everything looked perfect.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Elive 819027
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Elive 819027 Final Thoughts
My only complaint is how thin the bowl is. I put glass stones in the bowl and it looks great. I would definitely purchase these again. Cleaning is super easy- just wipe it out with paper towel and you're good to go. This seems to be a bit of deception on their part. I easily popped the dent back out and there is no longer any issues with the bowl. It's exactly what I had hoped for in a cheap, plastic bowl.
- Elive 819027 Features & Specs
- Easy Maintenance: With 0.75 gallons it’s easy to clean and to change water in just a few minutes.
- Includes Planter & Light: Comes with pre-installed bottom LED lights, 4-hour timer and planter area for a small artificial or real plant powered by USB.
- Looks great (almost) anywhere: Whether on your desk, kitchen or living room. With just 7” x 9” x 7.75” it alleviates every space.
- Multi Use: Perfect as a decorative planter, fish tank for a single betta and convenient desktop organizer for essential office supplies at the same time.
- Trusted Name: Elive has been a high quality manufacturer of aquarium equipment for many years and is proud to be the most trusted brand for aquatics in the US today.
- 0.75 Gallon Clear Glass Bowl
- Planter Area for Live or Artificial Plants
- Easy Setup Guide Included
- Manufacture: Elive, LLC
- Product Dimensions: 10.1 x 7.6 x 7.6 inches; 1.2 Pounds
Check Out These Other Top Rated Fish Bowls - View All
User Ratings: 63 9
- Check Price
User Ratings: 69 4
- Check Price