emours First Impressions
My filter should take care of any water discoloration from this driftwood. They will fill in blank space nicely and are weighted to prevent floating. Overall, the purchase is definitely worth it. I have another 5 Gallon Marine and Portrait to setup. Would buy again if I ever get a larger tank. Very similar to photo and it was large. They have great color and character.
- Editor's Impressions Of The emours
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
emours Final Thoughts
Expect a fight, lol.
I highly recommend this driftwood and I would buy it again. Adds a great natural look to your aquarium. I like to aquascape with realism to imitate an aquatic habitat. The branches do not bend, but the joints can be rotated to get different positions. Also, there is some versatility with this product. It is a hardwood and doesn't float, so you won't need to anchor it at all. We wanted something simple& classy for our aquarium& this really fit the bill!
- emours Features & Specs
- Natural wood branches vary due to mother nature - each branch is unique;
- The mini sizes driftwood has been polished clean,you can add them to your terrarium directly;
- Light weight, sturdy branch is perfect for decoration and reptiles to climb on.It can also used to create moss tree in the fish tank;perfect for home garden landscape design too!
- Note: Natural branch width and length will vary. General size is 5" long.Handheld sizes, size is mini. The actual product you received may different from pictures shown, however, the product you received is the product we sell.
- Package included: 4 pieces ,assorted sizes, unique shape.
- Manufacture: Pet Accessories
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Décor Wood - View All
Aquarium Décor Wood
User Ratings: 62 7
- Check Price