emours First Impressions
So no complaints.
The molding, texture, and general look is really good with this particular product. I have taken pictures of the latest two that I bought. So perfect for setting the mood in my little tank. Hopefully in a little while they will sink. I have not had any trouble with them hurting my fish. It's a lottery when buying driftwood online. Make sure you boil the item before adding to your set up.
- Editor's Impressions Of The emours
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
emours Final Thoughts
Good value for the money.
All pieces were nice size for my 5 gallon tank. It just brings it a little closer to the 7 range. I have a larger tank over 50 gallons to 2 worked for my purposes. Will be using in my flex 15 gallon, along with some more wood! It's totally normal for natural wood to grow a white biofilm. My shrimp and fish love it plus it looks great in the tank. Boiled for an hour and plaved in tank.
- emours Features & Specs
- Made of high grade driftwood, solid and durable, long lasting in underwater or arid environments
- Authentic natural wood adds realistic beauty.Unique shapes that adds to the aesthetic value of the tank. During the long distance transportation, some tiny branches may break
- Please note: Most of the wood will sink, however, some of then will not sink . Prolonged boiling recommended,boiling for 1-2 hours. Then soak it into water for 1 to 2 weeks until the water color do not change, change water if needed.
- Sizes varies approx from 8 to 10 inches in length.Visual variety - no two pieces are alike..Each pieces are carefully selected, the pictures shown are only some of the driftwoods, what you get may be different from pictures show
- Your driftwood will quickly become the focal point of your aquarium decor. Nocturnal fish,ghost shrimp and smaller fish like a driftwood shelter for hiding
- Manufacture: Pet accessories
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Décor Wood - View All
Aquarium Décor Wood
User Ratings: 62 7
- Check Price