Emours Pet 4334830881 First Impressions
6 of them to be exact.
He has 3 in a 20 gallon aquarium, and 1 in a small aquarium. Surprisingly, tarter I put it into the tank, I see no tanin at all. The pieces can be trimmed if needed and positioned as you need for placement. This was a very large but great realistic piece for our aquarium. I cant wait to see what it will look like. A little apprehensive after reading some reviews. They say to boil it, but I can't find a pot big enough to do so.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Emours Pet 4334830881
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Emours Pet 4334830881 Final Thoughts
I was originally going to buy the black version, but it sold out before I could. Be sure to follow the directions for de-tanning the wood. My shrimp liked to crawl around and eat off this. Overall, the purchase is definitely worth it. You can just scrape or brush it off and suck it up with a water change. The fish love it and it's a great addition to the aquarium. Just what I wanted, couldn't be happier!
- Emours Pet 4334830881 Features & Specs
- Authentic natural wood adds realistic beauty
- Long lasting in underwater or arid environments
- Visual variety - no two pieces are alike, different sizes and different looking.length size varies from 20cm-30cm/ 7.8inch - 11inch ,width size range from 16cm-25cm/ 6.3inch - 9.8inch
- You can decoration the landscape, crawler box, aquatic animals habitat or more
- Note: If you need to put the driftwood into water, before using, soaked the dirfwood in water about 10-15 days to have good underwater effect
- Manufacture: Pet accessories
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Décor Wood - View All
Aquarium Décor Wood
User Ratings: 62 7
- Check Price