Estes' BC470789 First Impressions
You won't regret it.
I am assuming every piece looks different. We wanted something simple& classy for our aquarium& this really fit the bill! The pieces can be trimmed if needed and positioned as you need for placement. EDIT, boiled the wood for 2 hours and they sank. I recieved a Fluval Mopani Driftwood. Each peice is unique, which makes it fun in my eyes. This alone will not drop it to the low numbers some fish need.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Estes' BC470789
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Estes' BC470789 Final Thoughts
Also have 7 neon tetras.
They say to boil it, but I can't find a pot big enough to do so. The first is you won't know what you have until it comes. Photos show first and second order. Should have soaked it longer but oh well hopefully it will clear up soon. Item was replaced in a very timely manner. Nice twisted pieces with some personality. Just what I wanted, couldn't be happier!
- Estes' BC470789 Features & Specs
- 1 small piece of Malaysian driftwood (Size and shape will vary slightly)
- Releases tannins to help soften hard water and lower Ph.
- Ideal for discus and angelfish tanks
- Great accent piece for reptile enclosures Includes
- Quality Malaysian driftwood will sink quickly in the tank
- Manufacture: ESTES GRAVEL PRODUCTS
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 2.5 x 2 inches; 1.4 Pounds
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Décor Wood - View All
Aquarium Décor Wood
User Ratings: 62 7
- Check Price