Exo Terra PT2951 First Impressions
It looked great.
Including the film to cut and attach to the back of the aquarium. I contacted seller and they sent me a new strip to match with the other. Not sure I could cut it and make it look good if I had a smaller tank. Overall it's a nice product for the price. Nice, vibrant, clear background unlike any others I found. Best deal on Amazon- 6 different scenes! It's really helped with the algae problem.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Exo Terra PT2951
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Exo Terra PT2951 Final Thoughts
I attached to the outside of my 30 gallon tank with clear tape that is removeable. The kit came with multiple backgrounds, so I just chose the one I liked best. Making sure there are no bubbles is a little trickier. I searched alot for something I liked at a decent price. O have it between two windows and it gets way to much light. I hope our little fishies are enjoying the new ambiance of their tank. I prefer the cling backgrounds to the kind sold at pet stores.
- Exo Terra PT2951 Features & Specs
- Creates a natural rock look for tropical or desert terrariums
- Insulates the terrarium, creates an extra dimension
- Made with black, non-toxic polystyrene
- Provides an ideal climbing aspect for reptile
- Measures 12-inch long by 18-inch high; easily cuts to size
- Manufacture: Exo Terra
- Product Dimensions: 17.3 x 11.6 x 2.1 inches; 9.17 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Décor Backgrounds - View All
Aquarium Décor Backgrounds
User Ratings: 63 8
- Check Price