Fdit First Impressions
No problems as of yet.
Had several cutouts to fit different size filters, heaters, etc. We got an old reptile tank that someone was using as a fishtank. They fit perfectly on my tank, pretty thick glass& the handles attach easily. THERE ARE NO REPLACEMENT LIGHTS AVAILABLE. Hoods work great and light is bright. I wasn't absolutely certain that they'd fit. It was a hassle to open to feed the fish as well as to clean.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Fdit
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Fdit Final Thoughts
I would buy again.
It is flat and sleek, the led lights are fantastic. Just be careful when doing so cause the black plastic seems a little fragile. It was a hair too narrow across and way too deep. Words cannot explain how much I adore this! The lid is not heavy and the plastic is thin, but still does what it needs to do. Hoods work great and light is bright. Long story short, I got rid of Dolce and Gabbana.
- Fdit Features & Specs
- ★Special shape design, will be easy to mount.
- ★The silicone cushion on the clip will protect the fish tank cover.
- ★It can hold the aquarium glass cover firmly and prevent it from slipping.
- ★Made of high quality material, which is durable and rust resistant for long term use.
- ★Available in 4 sizes, fit 6mm/8mm/10mm/12mm thickness fish tank glass.
- Manufacture: Fdit
- Item Weight: 0.704 ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Hoods - View All
User Ratings: 71 4
- Check Price
User Ratings: 75 6
- Check Price