Fish Mate 207 First Impressions
The size of the tank is too small to recommend. Also don't leave the USB port connected to a charger all the time. 3-second Long Press on rightmost button turns feeder on and off. Only downside was that the hole was too big for red tiny bit fish food. Must be at least 1 or it will not feed at all. The other way you can mount this is with a stick on mount. The unit arrived partially charged.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Fish Mate 207
- Build Quality [star rating='4.2']
- Value For Money [star rating='3.1']
- Feature Set [star rating='3.2']
Fish Mate 207 Final Thoughts
That was quick.
The slider door lets you set it for as wide or as narrow as you need. It's been using for twice a day for 5 weeks, still no need for charging the battery. However until I find a tank that fits my space, that is it. Once I got the opening where I wanted it, things have gone great. I added a small funnel to catch the food and guide it. Taping a piece of ribbon in place worked out better. The pellets stick to the tape and slowly build up clogging the hole.
- Fish Mate 207 Features & Specs
- Serves up to 14 individual meals
- Feeds all fish foods, including flake
- Easy to use timer provides from 1 to 4 meals per day
- Reliable and accurate quartz timer
- Battery condition indicator
- Manufacture: Ani Mate Inc
- Product Dimensions: 4.65 x 5.47 x 1.54 inches; 6.56 Ounces
- Batteries: 1 AA batteries required.