Fish Mate 207 First Impressions
The size of the tank is too small to recommend. Also don't leave the USB port connected to a charger all the time. 3-second Long Press on rightmost button turns feeder on and off. Only downside was that the hole was too big for red tiny bit fish food. Must be at least 1 or it will not feed at all. The other way you can mount this is with a stick on mount. The unit arrived partially charged.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Fish Mate 207
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Fish Mate 207 Final Thoughts
That was quick.
The slider door lets you set it for as wide or as narrow as you need. It's been using for twice a day for 5 weeks, still no need for charging the battery. However until I find a tank that fits my space, that is it. Once I got the opening where I wanted it, things have gone great. I added a small funnel to catch the food and guide it. Taping a piece of ribbon in place worked out better. The pellets stick to the tape and slowly build up clogging the hole.
- Fish Mate 207 Features & Specs
- Serves up to 14 individual meals
- Feeds all fish foods, including flake
- Easy to use timer provides from 1 to 4 meals per day
- Reliable and accurate quartz timer
- Battery condition indicator
- Manufacture: Ani Mate Inc
- Product Dimensions: 4.65 x 5.47 x 1.54 inches; 6.56 Ounces
- Batteries: 1 AA batteries required.