Fish Mate 348 First Impressions
And that's a good thing!
I feed small pellet food, about the size of sand. I mix Omega One Color and Tetra Color flake foods in a ziplock bag. It takes 3 presses of the set button to move to the 3rd feeding time. This would have been a great investment when I started my aquarium 30 years ago. Another nice feature is the feeder will rotate on its screw attachment base. The unit arrived partially charged. Overall, this product has been great.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Fish Mate 348
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Fish Mate 348 Final Thoughts
Overall, a good product.
The packaging says not to use rechargeable batteries. The first opening was way too small. This thing must be running on uranium. I figured too much food was better than too little. The first opening was way too small. Programming feeding times is easy using the instructions provided. It has a very good instruction manual and can be followed with ease.
- Fish Mate 348 Features & Specs
- Large 30 cup capacity
- Easy to read LCD digital display
- Accurate and consistent portion control
- Suitable for all food sticks and pellets
- Requires 4 x 'C' batteries (not included)
- Manufacture: Ani Mate Inc
- Item Weight: 1 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 8.3 x 8.3 x 14.5 inches
- Batteries: 4 C batteries required.