Fluval 11206 First Impressions
Suction cups are okay.
I've checked it against two other thermometers that are accurate. 6 inch long Bala Sharks that are known to be very unruly and boisterous. Works well in my betta tank, but provide a couple hours for it to read temp changes. When and if we run out of this batch, I'll instantly order another batch. You dont HAVE to stick the display onto your tank. Instead she sent a new package of two, both of which work. This company is taking the long term view of how to do business right.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Fluval 11206
- Thermometer Accuracy
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Fluval 11206 Final Thoughts
I just wrote it off as a minor loss. My poor fish was in 86 degrees water for a month. Then is started to give a low reading, and it is not reading the correct temperature. Now that the chickens are grown, I have one out in the coop as well. 6F all six took about three minutes to read between 88. I've checked it against two other thermometers that are accurate. All were Close enough for a fish tank and other uses.
- Fluval 11206 Features & Specs
- accurate and easy-to-read thermometer
- mounts easily on outside of glass
- ideal for fresh and saltwater tanks
- temperature range of 64 to 86 degrees fahrenheit
- Age range description: All ranges
- Manufacture: Fluval
- Product Dimensions: 0.2 x 2.9 x 7 inches; 0.16 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Thermometers - View All
User Ratings: 74 3
- Check Price
User Ratings: 73 2
- Check Price