Fluval A1348 First Impressions
I was having a problem with tiny fish getting sucked into the inlets. In 20 gallon and under sized tanks these start becoming feasible primary filters. The first piece does get a bit dirty and usually only lasts a week. So stock your tanks a few fish at a time. I rinsed and reuse same pad again 3 times and trashed later. You get what you pay for but i had to work on it a lot. I missed it in my opinion these filters are a must have.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Fluval A1348
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Fluval A1348 Final Thoughts
5 gallon enchant tank.
I end up cutting a small 2x3 inch square for each of my media baskets. Don't shut it off for more than a few minutes at a time. Don't get anything smaller than 750VA as you don't want to overload them. It was nicely packaged and is a high quality filter material. Make sure to select the Medium size from Tetra. Just be super careful with the tubes! But a small simple rubber band fixed the issue quickly.
- Fluval A1348 Features & Specs
- Chemical filter media that absorbs phosphate, nitrite and nitrate
- Makes aquarium maintenance easier and reduces odors
- Creates crystal clear water, ideal conditions for fish and plants
- Suitable for freshwater and saltwater aquariums; replace monthly for best results
- Includes three 100-gram nylon bags
- Manufacture: Fluval
- Product Dimensions: 2.7 x 4.5 x 6.2 inches; 11.75 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Filter Accessories - View All
Aquarium Filter Accessories
User Ratings: 81 2
- Check Price