Fluval A1456 First Impressions
I use the APC brand.
I will be using Koral Filter material from now on. Don't restrict air-flow around them as they do get quite warm. The first 3 pics are of my RR tank with sump. You can cap off the ones you don't want to use. I've definitely noticed a difference in my water quality. Of course you will need to let the silicone cure before installing in water. I end up cutting a small 2x3 inch square for each of my media baskets.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Fluval A1456
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Fluval A1456 Final Thoughts
They work very well.
I have used UG filters for many years. You will also need to replace their rechargeable batteries about every 2 years or so. It comes with the filter bag, bag frame, and charcoal media all separate. I will always buy these here on Amazon for the price savings. It was a struggle to keep the water clear before i got the goldfish. I have been using an Aquaclear 50 on a 20g long planted tank. Every tank should have intake sponges.
- Fluval A1456 Features & Specs
- Biological filter media that provides superior filtration and beneficial bacteria growth
- Complex porous design ensures optimal contact time as water passes through
- Helps reduce and control ammonia and nitrate
- Replenish only half the filter media at one time to allow proper seeding
- Will not affect water characteristics
- Manufacture: Fluval
- Product Dimensions: 2.6 x 4.5 x 6.2 inches; 1.26 Pounds
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Filter Accessories - View All
Aquarium Filter Accessories
User Ratings: 81 2
- Check Price