Fluval A1490 First Impressions
This was a great deal.
Works well for my low flow Aquaclear 20. The foam is not coarse as illustrated; it's finer and denser. 7in, which is only about half the length of the unit. I have a Top Fin 10 power filter and these cartridges fit perfectly. I've definitely noticed a difference in my water quality. I purchased these for an aquarium at school. I purchased this bulk filter media for a Fluval 207 canister filter.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Fluval A1490
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Fluval A1490 Final Thoughts
I would buy it again.
The air stones, plastic tubing, and charcoal were provided which one would expect. The other tank is an old AIO retro tank I have with a media rack in it. Within a matter of hours I now have a crystal clear tank with pristine water. It was easy to assemble and very effective! Don't get anything smaller than 750VA as you don't want to overload them. I will update more pictures later, once the water isnt cloudy. Better than branded media filters cartridges.
- Fluval A1490 Features & Specs
- Combination of Fluval Carbon and Fluval Ammonia Remover helps protect the aquarium from toxic build-ups of ammonia
- Chemical filter media eliminates water impurities, odors and discoloration
- Opens up space inside the aquarium filter to include additional media if desired
- For freshwater use only; for best results, replace once a month
- Includes three 150 nylon bags
- Manufacture: Fluval
- Product Dimensions: 2.6 x 4.4 x 6.2 inches; 9.17 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Filter Accessories - View All
Aquarium Filter Accessories
User Ratings: 81 2
- Check Price