Fluval A480A1 First Impressions
5 minutes of work!
The filter material itself is good quality material too that doesn't break open. Customizable in terms of media used. Small amounts of these bubbles can also help oxygenate the water over time. Fish that are constantly swimming hard will tire and die from stress. The Tetra Medium bio-bag slip easily on an original Top Fin plastic holder. The measurements are about 9 cm long x 4 cm wide and the hole is about 2 cm. This is great for transporting aquarium life from location to location too.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Fluval A480A1
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Fluval A480A1 Final Thoughts
I had one break easily.
It comes with the filter bag, bag frame, and charcoal media all separate. Fun to modify your filter and clean tank as well. But by two weeks, the output did drop. Even its quite costly, but it last long. I've definitely noticed a difference in my water quality. Don't get anything smaller than 750VA as you don't want to overload them. The UG is certainly no exception to that.
- Fluval A480A1 Features & Specs
- Filters debris and provides optimal biological filtration
- Simple to install and maintain
- Silent and efficient
- Ideal supplemental or stand-alone filter, or for installations where external filtration is not possible
- Comes with 3-way flow control with adjustable output, 2 foam pads, 2 poly/carbon cartridges and 90 grams BioMax; Ideal for 34-65 gallon environments
- Designed for aquarium up to 65 gallons
- Use as a primary filter for smaller aquariums, or supplementary filter for larger aquariums
- Position horizontally for shallow tanks, larger tanks with low water levels, or to create a decorative waterfall feature
- Manufacture: Fluval
- Product Dimensions: 4.6 x 5.2 x 14 inches; 2.47 Pounds
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Filter Accessories - View All
Aquarium Filter Accessories
User Ratings: 81 2
- Check Price