Fluval A6578 First Impressions
They seem to like it.
I have tried to transition them to pellets but they love the flakes and ignore them. They work perfectly in the automatic feeder. I have been using TetraMin brand for 20 of those years. I also keep the pond heater at 73 to 74 degrees all winter. I'll definitely keep buying the TetraFin flakes. I will purchase again in the far future, since I now have over two pounds. I had tried flake food in an automatic feeder which was a total disaster.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Fluval A6578
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Fluval A6578 Final Thoughts
They eat it up!
This bucket of flakes allow me to feed these guys for 18 months. Many betta foods are floating orbs that have a diameter too large for bettas. I also keep the pond heater at 73 to 74 degrees all winter. The Petco store was out of that brand. I'm currently feeding Mollies, Platys, Neons, Swordtails and Dwarf gouramis. This container is a great size for the price. Florida green tree frogs, leopard frogs eat it, my southern black toads eat meat.
- Fluval A6578 Features & Specs
- Tropical fish food that contains up to 40%, nutrient-rich Black Soldier Fly Larvae, the first ingredient
- High in multiple proteins like whole salmon – rich in Omega 3 and 6 for healthy skin, scales and fins
- Fortified with essential vitamins, amino acids and minerals for a balanced daily diet
- Slow sinking granule format (1.4-1.6mm) – all fish can feed at their preferred depth; feed as much as fish can eat in two minutes, two or three times daily
- Sustainably processed in small batches for quality control and maximum freshness
- Made in Canada with no artificial fillers, colors or preservatives
- Manufacture: Rolf C. Hagen (USA) Corp.
- Product Dimensions: 2.3 x 2.3 x 2.8 inches; 2.4 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Fish Food - View All
User Ratings: 89 1
- Check Price
User Ratings: 85 1
- Check Price