Fluval A6581 First Impressions
06 oz size, which is very economical, and then transfer them to my smaller 2. I have tried to transition them to pellets but they love the flakes and ignore them. This Tetra style food doesn't do either of those things. Its a myth that petstore gold fish die after the first weekend. It's super fresh, and the tight seal on the lid makes its longevity stretch. Our giant plecos absolutely love this stuff! My son in law feeds this exclusively and he said his fish love it as well.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Fluval A6581
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Fluval A6581 Final Thoughts
The flakes absorb the moisture in the air, cake up, and clog the feeder. Best of luck to everyone and stay safe and healthy. I have a number of freshwater aquariums with a wide variety of fish. My fish liked it from the start, and TetraFin has kept improving it over the years. It feeds my pond and two tanks, happy fish! LoL, So we are all happy at meal time. The container looks like the one I'd just finished so I bought it.
- Fluval A6581 Features & Specs
- Tropical fish food that contains up to 40%, nutrient-rich Black Soldier Fly Larvae, the first ingredient
- High in multiple proteins like whole salmon – rich in Omega 3 and 6 for healthy skin, scales and fins
- Fortified with essential vitamins, amino acids and minerals for a balanced daily diet
- Slow sinking pellet format (5-7mm) – all fish can feed at their preferred depth; feed as much as fish can eat in two minutes, two or three times daily
- Sustainably processed in small batches for quality control and maximum freshness
- Made in Canada with no artificial fillers, colors or preservatives
- Manufacture: Rolf C. Hagen (USA) Corp.
- Item Weight: 3.53 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 5 x 7.8 inches
Check Out These Other Top Rated Fish Food - View All
User Ratings: 89 1
- Check Price
User Ratings: 85 1
- Check Price