Fluval A756 First Impressions
I got the 100 watt one.
Or better yet, conceal it to the back corner. They promptly fixed the issue without any delays or drama. I like to keep it at 72 and from my thermometer it is reading at exactly 72. It just cycles through to 93f and starts over. Come on Fluval, expect better from you. This is a powerful heater that holds temperature very well. I recieved this product without the instructions or the added thermometer.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Fluval A756
- Heat Quality
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Fluval A756 Final Thoughts
Until the next time.
So when I first received it it didn't work and I was very disappointed. The heater is super thin and the reflective surface is interesting. Two inches above that is a waterline for maximum. I love the heater otherwise, but I'm afraid some water has gotten inside the heater. So when I first received it it didn't work and I was very disappointed. Per my thermometers, they are all staying constant. I will definitely be buying another one for my other tanks at bigger one.
- Fluval A756 Features & Specs
- Provides even and efficient heat distribution
- Ideal for use with the Fluval Edge Aquarium
- Maintains set temperature of 78 degrees Farenheit
- Polymer exterior prevents breakage
- Manufacture: Fluval
- Product Dimensions: 2 x 1 x 11 inches; 6.49 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Heaters - View All
User Ratings: 68 7
- Check Price
User Ratings: 64 10
- Check Price