Fluval A782 First Impressions
The seller was wonderful.
I think it works well to not stand out like other heaters. If the water runs low or air gets in the heater shuts off. I have only had minor problems with the suction cups. They promptly fixed the issue without any delays or drama. This has the best controller that I have found on the market. I will be ordering more of these in the future. This is a powerful heater that holds temperature very well.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Fluval A782
- Heat Quality
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Fluval A782 Final Thoughts
5 or even.
I will be ordering more of these in the future. I will definitely be buying another one for my other tanks at bigger one. It does blend well in some setups and may look bulky in others. We would consider a replacement and then we would return the defective unit. Thanks for the great customer service! Pressing and holding the button for 5 seconds changes it from F to C readouts. My marina heater takes a few hours.
- Fluval A782 Features & Specs
- Aquarium heater that blends into the aquarium environment with built-in reflective technology that mirrors the surrounding colors
- Computer-calibrated thermostat and easy-to-adjust temperature control dial
- Shock resistant Borosilicate glass and high density ceramic heat sick
- Easy to install with slim profile tube for easy placement
- 100-watt heater suitable for freshwater and saltwater aquariums up to 30 gallons with a 3-year warranty
- Quality heater made in Europe using superior components and construction
- Sleek and compact
- Ideal for 100 L (30 US gal) aquariums
- Manufacture: Fluval
- Product Dimensions: 1.8 x 4.8 x 14.8 inches; 8.82 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Heaters - View All
User Ratings: 68 7
- Check Price
User Ratings: 64 10
- Check Price