FREESEA FS28-50W First Impressions
Until the next time.
The controller is easy to use, very accurate and reliable. I have only had minor problems with the suction cups. Personally for me the housing doesn't bother me. The setting always stayed the same. My fish likes to get close to it and he has never been hurt by it. The line is there due to regulations in certain countries. Per my thermometers, they are all staying constant.
- Editor's Impressions Of The FREESEA FS28-50W
- Heat Quality
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
FREESEA FS28-50W Final Thoughts
So far so good.
My heater is fully submerged underwater and works perfectly fine. Maintains it well except when the weather is already warm then it over heats it. I use this little heater for my 10 gallon quarantine tank. Seems to keep the temp n the tank fairly regular. You program it for temperature you want your tank to be. The cover over the heating tubes is great, the turtles claws can't damage the tube. You program it for temperature you want your tank to be.
- FREESEA FS28-50W Features & Specs
- ★ Temperature range: 59°F~94°F, display Fahrenheit °F, this heater is designed for1~10 gallons tank.
- ★ Automatic constant temperature function, when water temperature reaches to specified temperature value, heater will automatically stop heating, when water temperature is lower than the set temperature, heater will automatically start heating.
- ★ Touch button, cyclic adjust temperature , easy to use and Safety.
- ★【Note】:this heater is 100% submersible use only, during its heating time, heater must be 100% submerged into the water.
- ★【SATISFACTION GUARANTEED】Gain the confidence to go hard with us! Our Aquarium Heater is built with durability in mind and safety for every design, In the remote possibility that you’re not satisfied with our product, just contact us, and we will gladly give you a new Aquarium Heater replacement. 12 Month Warranty and 24 Hour Professional After-sales Service.
- Manufacture: Guang Zhou City Freesea Industrial Co.,Ltd
- Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 1.5 x 3.5 inches; 8.15 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Heaters - View All
User Ratings: 64 10
- Check Price
User Ratings: 66 8
- Check Price