Gain Express REC-300ATC First Impressions
Matches my hydrometer.
YOU WILL NOT get an accurate reading if there are bubbles on the needle. If you let it sit in the tank overnight, it definitely gives an accurate reading. Even the smallest bubble will throw the measurements way, way off. It is easy to read and perform the procedure in seconds. Pretty darn accurate for the price. Easy to use, easy to clean, easy to read. Definitely a lot cheaper than a refractometer.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Gain Express REC-300ATC
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Gain Express REC-300ATC Final Thoughts
These seem spot on.
Great tool if you have a salt-water fish tank or a decorative pond. My only criticism would be that it's a little too dark. I decided to upgrade and it was easy to calibrate. Definitely a lot cheaper than a refractometer. Even the smallest bubble will throw the measurements way, way off. Excellent piece of equipment for the price. Small problem with bubbles on the needle but other than that no issues.
- Gain Express REC-300ATC Features & Specs
- Animal clinical refractometer Tri Scale for Dog Cat Test of Serum protein and Urine specific gravity
- TRIPLE SCALE: Dog Scale Urine Specific Gravity is for Large Animal, Cat Scale Urine Specific Gravity is for Small Animal and Serum or Plasma Protein Scale for all animals
- MEASURING RANGE: Dog and Cat Urine specific gravity: 1.000 - 1.060SG ; Serum Protein: 2-14g/dl
- Cushioned w/ soft and comfortable non-slip rubberized grip, insulate test solution from body heat
- Auto Temperature Compensation (ATC), rest easy that your measurements are always accurate regardless of temperature variation
- Manufacture: Gain Express Holdings Ltd
- Part Number: REC-300ATC
- Item Weight: 9.2 ounces
- Color: Urine Sg / Serum Protein
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Hydrometers - View All
User Ratings: 80 3
- Check Price
User Ratings: 83 2
- Check Price