Generic First Impressions
I have gone through two.
Check out my how to video on my YouTube channel electric blue aquariums. The reason that I gave 4 stars in stead of 5 is because of the wasted space. All of the stands I came across were either too flimsy or too expensive. Shipping was fine, but be aware that it is a somewhat heavy package before unpacked. The quality and rigidity of the stand seem to be above par. Great compliment for the Fluval Flex 15 aquarium. Holds my 10 gal fish tank with no worries.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Generic
- Build Quality [star rating='5']
- Value For Money [star rating='4.6']
- Feature Set [star rating='4.4']
Generic Final Thoughts
The coating on the outside is great. I did not install the hanging panel. The assembly took me about an hour with some distractions. The bottom is a little curve, I cut a yoga mat to even out the little curve. The black matches the black plastic trim on our 10 gal tank almost perfectly. All in all this is a very good product for the money. This fit my 29 gallon tank perfectly.
- Generic Features & Specs
- 9" x 10" Rectangular Base
- Holds up to 60 Frags, compatible with 1/2" plugs
- 3 Adjustable Heights: 3 1/4" , 4" and 4 3/4"
- Possible Inclination of 45° or 22.5° from any height adjustment
- Made with 1/4" Laser Cut Black Acrylic and Can Withstand Above 25lbs
- Manufacture: Nelson's Acrylic Works
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Stands - View All
User Ratings: 75 3
- Quality [star rating='4']
- Value [star rating='5']
- Features [star rating='4.6']
- Check Price
User Ratings: 70 4
- Quality [star rating='3.6']
- Value [star rating='3.9']
- Features [star rating='5']
- Check Price