Greenpro L218 First Impressions
It's a small thing!
This time to add variety I ordered the FL bundle, and am once again glad I did. Java Fern and Vallisneria, two of the easiest plants to have. All plants were healthy and in great condition. Proper care will take care of that. On the plus side I can use the moss as living string to tie other plants to things. Was able to get 2 babies off of the stem already. I got these to dry start a carpet in my new nano tank.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Greenpro L218
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Greenpro L218 Final Thoughts
Ordered this for my 5.
I stuck the other pack in freezer dont think ill need anytime soon. One month after first dry starting my tank. So I have a few more Java Ferns starting from this mother plant. I did trim some of the plants back to remove old leaves so only new ones are left. I eventually scooped the seeds out and gave up. Within 7 days I had an even beautiful carpet! Roots were already growing so planted in the tank.
- Greenpro L218 Features & Specs
- LIVE AQUARIUM PLANT : Dwarf Baby tears, the preferred carpet plant sometimes called HC, Cuba. The beautiful bright green leaves spreading form foreground in your tank making its popularity increasing day by day.
- IMPROVE WATER CLARITY : Under proper conditions, HC will provide Oxygen bubble which is called perling also, reducing algae growth and enhacing the quality of water in your tank.
- TISSUE CULTURE : sometimes called vitro plants. With top of the range technology facilities and lastest tissue culture laboratory, TC cup from Greenpro grown with sterile process with special gel to ensure to be free from algae, disease, pest and snail.
- BEST QUALITY : With our experience, every plants from Greenpro will be professionally inspected, packed and organized with suitable boxes for all weather conditions to make sure that will retain the freshness and healthiness to our customer hands.
- RINSE! CUT! PLANT! : RINSE them under water and wash out any gel. CUT, divide into small portions. PLANT, ready to grow onto substrate, driftwood, rock etc.
- 100% DOA GUARANTEE : Our plants grown by using the latest technology and facility with digital controlled nursery to ensure that our plants are 100% diseases pest snail and algae free. Within 24 of delivery, please send us a picture of proof otherwise, your guarantee will be void.
- PROVIDES AMAZING ENVIRONMENT | Aquatic plants will produce oxygen and absorb carbon dioxide to enhance water quality in your aquarium community. Adding L. Repens not only beneficial for the natural ecosystem but also giving shelter and security place for your aquarium pets.
Check Out These Other Top Rated Live Aquarium Plants - View All
Live Aquarium Plants
User Ratings: 65 8
- Check Price