Greenpro First Impressions
Great for tall aquariums!
Java Fern and Vallisneria, two of the easiest plants to have. I absolutely love how this plant looks in my tank. Placed in the tank weighted and within 5 days was shedding leaves like crazy. Overall i'm happy with the purchase. They floated for a really long time and eventually migrated together. Seller even wrote a detailed page of instructions to care for the plants. So I have a few more Java Ferns starting from this mother plant.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Greenpro
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Greenpro Final Thoughts
Added water on day 8.
Altlandsberg Sword, very beautiful plant. I'll post an update in about a month. Some leaves fell off, but overall doing very well. They floated for a really long time and eventually migrated together. Good root start on the plant healthy and thriving so far. But over all really lovely plants extremely happy. It seems hit or miss but the second time around I am very satisfied.
- Greenpro Features & Specs
- LIVE AQUARIUM PLANT : Dwarf Hairgrass, the preferred carpet plant sometimes called DHG, Mini Hairgrass. The beautiful bright green grass like leaves spreading form foreground in your tank making its popularity increasing day by day.
- IMPROVE WATER CLARITY : Under proper conditions, DHG will provide Oxygen bubble which is called perling also, reducing algae growth and enhacing the quality of water in your tank.
- TISSUE CULTURE : sometimes called vitro plants. With top of the range technology facilities and lastest tissue culture laboratory, TC cup from Greenpro grown with sterile process with special gel to ensure to be free from algae, disease, pest and snail.
- BEST QUALITY : With our experience, every plants from Greenpro will be professionally inspected, packed and organized with suitable boxes for all weather conditions to make sure that will retain the freshness and healthiness to our customer hands.
- RINSE! CUT! PLANT! : RINSE them under water and wash out any gel. CUT, divide into small portions. PLANT, ready to grow onto substrate, driftwood, rock etc.
- 100% DOA GUARANTEE : Our plants grown by using the latest technology and facility with digital controlled nursery to ensure that our plants are 100% diseases pest snail and algae free. Within 24 of delivery, please send us a picture of proof otherwise, your guarantee will be void.
- PROVIDES AMAZING ENVIRONMENT | Aquatic plants will produce oxygen and absorb carbon dioxide to enhance water quality in your aquarium community. Adding L. Repens not only beneficial for the natural ecosystem but also giving shelter and security place for your aquarium pets.
- Item Weight: 0.634 ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Live Aquarium Plants - View All
Live Aquarium Plants
User Ratings: 65 8
- Check Price