G’z First Impressions
So far so good.
On the plus side I can use the moss as living string to tie other plants to things. Sprouted after 3 days in a Pyrex planted in existing aqurium substrate. This is not my first time ordering from the seller. It's really cute and I have plenty of seed left over to play in other places. I treat it like my other swords and place a fert tab under the gravel. When it's wrapped and plastic and stuck in a box that’s gunna happen. Some need more work then others to get them established.
- Editor's Impressions Of The G’z
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
G’z Final Thoughts
I attached a picture.
Such a wonderful and easy way to add whimsy to a tank. I just wanted to update this almost 7 months later. Really perfect for my first tank plant. Hygrophila Araguaya, arrived with 5-6 stems with a weight. These ferns are the only plants in my aquarium so i KNOW it's from them. I did trim some of the plants back to remove old leaves so only new ones are left. Make sure you have a cleared area to plant.
- G’z Features & Specs
- PLEASE DO NOT BUY IF THE DAY TIME TEMPERATURE IN YOUR AREA IS BELOW 35 OR ABOVE 85 FOR THE COMING WEEK
- 100% Alive On Arrival Guarantee just send us a message to receive a replacement
- A special light for aquatic plants is required to grow water spangles indoor, no substrate requried
- Shipping delay & bad weather can kill the plants easily, please BE SURE to request replacement when damaged plants are received
- Each order contains 12 plants, each plant contains 4-6 leaves, see Picture #3 for reference (12 plants can cover approximately a 5"x 5" surface)
- Manufacture: Water Plants
Check Out These Other Top Rated Live Aquarium Plants - View All
Live Aquarium Plants
User Ratings: 65 8
- Check Price