G’z First Impressions
Happy with my purchase.
Hopefully, this will help set what you will experience as well. Get the seeds exactly where you want them before adding water. I eventually scooped the seeds out and gave up. This time I just put it all over the bottom. Altlandsberg Sword, very beautiful plant. I will update again on the status of the plant customer service was also great! It's part of it so do the dry start method.
- Editor's Impressions Of The G’z
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
G’z Final Thoughts
A slightly small portion.
Can't wait to see how well it does. It even stuck to the corys who had to brush against a rock to get it off. They are doing great and growing very well. My fish and I are very happy with this purchase. It even stuck to the corys who had to brush against a rock to get it off. I got these to dry start a carpet in my new nano tank. They still floated around for a bit but eventually settled to the bottom evenly.
- G’z Features & Specs
- PLEASE DO NOT BUY IF THE DAY TIME TEMPERATRUE IN YOUR AREA IS ABOVE 85 FOR THE COMING WEEK
- Each order contains 6 red root floater
- Each plant should contain 5-10 leaves, see Picture #4 for reference
- A special light for aquatic plants is required to grow water spangles indoor
- This is a freshwater floating plant, no substrate required
Check Out These Other Top Rated Live Aquarium Plants - View All
Live Aquarium Plants
User Ratings: 65 8
- Check Price