G’z First Impressions
Has new growth on it.
No roots yet, but still green and no evidence of dying. Cut all leaves but 3 of them and its doing better, see some new growth this morning. Photo was taken on 8 days after receiving seeds. If I remember I will will send photos and update this posting. Some need more work then others to get them established. I eventually scooped the seeds out and gave up. All are very healthy for having been in the mail.
- Editor's Impressions Of The G’z
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
G’z Final Thoughts
It's a small thing!
It's not sticky once it sprouted, on day 2 for me. But Java fern is suppose to grow fast so I am excited. Treating it just like my other sword plants. It's just not available in local pet shops. It's part of it so do the dry start method. After a good month in my aquarium, the brown dried sections did not improve. It's just not available in local pet shops.
- G’z Features & Specs
- SHIPPING WILL BE POSTPONED OR CANCELLED IF THE DAY TIME TEMPERATURE IN YOUR AREA IS BELOW 35 OR ABOVE 85 FOR THE COMING WEEK
- 100% ALIVE GUARANTEED, PLEASE CONTACT US IF DEAD ON ARRIVAL OCCURS FOR FREE REPLACEMENT
- Each order contains 12 plants (+3 leaves each), enough to cover a 4"x 4" surface
- Freshwater Floating Plant, Substrate and CO2 Supplementation is not necessary
- Excellent at removing unwanted and unhealthy inorganic nutrients,Excellent cover for fish fry and shrimps
Check Out These Other Top Rated Live Aquarium Plants - View All
Live Aquarium Plants
User Ratings: 65 8
- Check Price