G’z First Impressions
The betta fish loves it.
Of course it's just a twisted clump of it now. After a good month in my aquarium, the brown dried sections did not improve. I can imagine I will buy this again as I use up the seeds. One month after first dry starting my tank. And the amount of plants you get is by far the best deal. They floated for a really long time and eventually migrated together. Hygrophila Pinnatifida, this is the plant I wanted most of all.
- Editor's Impressions Of The G’z
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
G’z Final Thoughts
A slightly small portion.
Such a wonderful and easy way to add whimsy to a tank. This allowed the seeds to disperse. Treating it just like my other sword plants. But it's not a brilliant green but any stretch of the imagination. I posted before and after pictures of both aquariums. EVERY SINGLE seed germinated and grew into a plant. Planted the roots and left the rhizome on top.
- G’z Features & Specs
- PLEASE DO NOT BUY IF THE DAY TIME TEMPERATRUE IN YOUR AREA IS BELOW 35 OR ABOVE 85 FOR THE COMING WEEK
- Each order contains 24 water spangles, each plant should contain 4-6 leaves, see Picture #3 for reference
- A special light for aquatic plants is required for indoor aquarium, no substrate required for this plant
- Strong water movement in aquarium should be avoided for this plant
- 100% Alive On Arrival (AOA) Guarantee, if there is any problem (EVEN AFTER A FEW DAYS), just send us a message to receive a replacement
Check Out These Other Top Rated Live Aquarium Plants - View All
Live Aquarium Plants
User Ratings: 65 8
- Check Price