H2Pro 16GT First Impressions
It was quite junk.
When I first picked up the package, it was really light. It was a hair too narrow across and way too deep. Overall everything came intact and its working so I'm satisfied. Aqueon has different measurements from Marineland tanks. Mine slid right on with no problem so that might be an issue that they have fixed. Aside from these complaints I am very happy so I give it 4 stars. Aquariums are less standard than you might think.
- Editor's Impressions Of The H2Pro 16GT
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
H2Pro 16GT Final Thoughts
I love it!
I previously had a tank hood that took the long florescent bulbs. That tank hood went bad after only a year. MIGHT DO YOU GOOD TO CHOOSE ANOTHER BRAND. I think a tank could have rolled over the box and the glass wouldn't have cracked! Perfect fit for older aquarium's with thicker center piece and sides. You have to assemble the LED lights to the hood yourself. I think a tank could have rolled over the box and the glass wouldn't have cracked!
- H2Pro 16GT Features & Specs
- Fits Most 5.5 Gallon Fish Tanks. There are different aquarium manufactures. PLEASE MEASURE your tank opening to the closest millimeter before purchasing!
- Dimensions: 15.28 x 7.56 x 0.16in (388 x 192 x 4mm)
- Features new and improved tempered glass; durable and reduces evaporation
- Clear plastic back strip that can be cut to fit your aquarium
- Provides the area for your lighting to sit while allowing simple access to your aquarium
- Manufacture: H2Pro
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Hoods - View All
User Ratings: 71 4
- Check Price
User Ratings: 75 6
- Check Price