H2Pro 20GT First Impressions
This was it.
Other than that, it was really easy to put together and set up. Easy to set up, Very good illumination. You also have a second extender to make it bigger for bigger tanks. It doesn't have a recessed area to help avoid movement. Perfect fit for older aquarium's with thicker center piece and sides. The tape provided has a little tab that makes it easy to peel and stick. I highly recommend this product from THIS seller.
- Editor's Impressions Of The H2Pro 20GT
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
H2Pro 20GT Final Thoughts
Hopefully it holds up.
I thought of putting some hot silicone to prevent this, but never got to do it. I ordered this canopy for my planted tank to cut down on evaporation. IF YOU BUY THIS HOOD BE SURE TO SEAL WITH SILICON WHERE WIRES GO TO INTO LIGHT GROUP. When I would attempt to feed them, these monsters would JUMP out of the tank. Def a good purchase if you are looking for a affordable 55 gallon glass lid. I used the extra space to run the heater cable, but still had to cut for my filter. Had a small issue with the handles.
- H2Pro 20GT Features & Specs
- Fits most 10 gallon Fish tanks. There are different Aquarium manufactures. Please measure your Tank opening to the closest millimeter before purchasing!
- Dimensions: 19.33 x 9.65 x 0.16in (49.1 x 24.5 x 0.4cm)
- Features new and improved tempered glass; durable and reduces evaporation
- Clear Plastic back strip that can be cut to fit your Aquarium
- Provides the area for your Lighting to sit while allowing simple access to your Aquarium
- Manufacture: H2Pro
- Product Dimensions: 2 x 6 x 22 inches; 2.35 Pounds
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Hoods - View All
User Ratings: 71 4
- Check Price
User Ratings: 75 6
- Check Price