H2Pro 24GT First Impressions
Let's lots of light in.
The tape provided has a little tab that makes it easy to peel and stick. When I purchased these glass covers, I did it with my fingers crossed. Yet another reason why I hate Top Fin. I got the package within a couple of days, much sooner than I expected. Other than that, it was really easy to put together and set up. It comes with a fold that you can cut off if you want. I immediately went to putting it together, which sounds easier that it really is.
- Editor's Impressions Of The H2Pro 24GT
- Build Quality [star rating='5']
- Value For Money [star rating='5']
- Feature Set [star rating='4.8']
H2Pro 24GT Final Thoughts
Love this canopy.
I like that there's a double opening and that the pop outs are easy to remove. I ordered this canopy for my planted tank to cut down on evaporation. The light provided is a lot better compared the the marine-land LED. It's a little difficult to put on but it does snatch into place. ITS UP TO YOU TO GET YOUR MEASURMENTS RIGHT. It has a feeding hole and holes for the cables and filter. Additionally, the lighting with the original hood was terrible.
- H2Pro 24GT Features & Specs
- Fits 15/20H/55 gallon Fish tanks (marine land & perfecto). there are different Aquarium manufactures. Please measure your Tank opening to the closest millimeter before purchasing!
- Dimensions: 23.07 x 11.69 x 0.16in (58.6 x 23.2 x 0.4cm)
- Features new and improved tempered glass; durable and reduces evaporation
- Clear Plastic back strip that can be cut to fit your Aquarium
- Provides the area for your Lighting to sit while allowing simple access to your Aquarium
- Manufacture: H2Pro
- Item Weight: 3.49 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 2 x 7 x 26 inches
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Hoods - View All
User Ratings: 71 4
- Quality [star rating='3.8']
- Value [star rating='4.4']
- Features [star rating='4.6']
- Check Price
User Ratings: 75 6
- Quality [star rating='5']
- Value [star rating='4.6']
- Features [star rating='3.8']
- Check Price