H2Pro 30GT First Impressions
This hood is excellent.
Nice that the seller called to ensure a good fit before shipping. It came with 8 hooks, but I only needed the 2. Then he texted me to let me know when my order was shipped. Overall everything came intact and its working so I'm satisfied. Don't know about their longevity though. Bought one for a 10 gal Tetra aquarium. I think a tank could have rolled over the box and the glass wouldn't have cracked!
- Editor's Impressions Of The H2Pro 30GT
- Build Quality [star rating='3.8']
- Value For Money [star rating='4.4']
- Feature Set [star rating='3.6']
H2Pro 30GT Final Thoughts
It was quite junk.
Additionally, the lighting with the original hood was terrible. Purchased this for my 29 gallon Tetra Open Glass Tank. Because it comes with the handles unattached so you can place them where you want. MIGHT DO YOU GOOD TO CHOOSE ANOTHER BRAND. It's nothing major just something to know if you have a stupid fish like me lol. I am quite happy with the product otherwise. The WS2812B LED lights are simply resting on top of the glass.
- H2Pro 30GT Features & Specs
- Fits most 20Long/29 gallon Fish tanks (marine land & perfecto). there are different Aquarium manufactures. Please measure your Tank opening to the closest millimeter before purchasing!
- Dimensions: 29.21 x 11.69 x 0.16in (74.2 x 23.2 x 0.4cm)
- Features new and improved tempered glass; durable and reduces evaporation
- Clear Plastic back strip that can be cut to fit your Aquarium
- Provides the area for your Lighting to sit while allowing simple access to your Aquarium
- Manufacture: H2Pro
- Product Dimensions: 2 x 7 x 32 inches; 4 Pounds
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Hoods - View All
User Ratings: 71 4
- Quality [star rating='3.8']
- Value [star rating='4.4']
- Features [star rating='4.6']
- Check Price
User Ratings: 75 6
- Quality [star rating='5']
- Value [star rating='4.6']
- Features [star rating='3.8']
- Check Price