H2Pro A36GT First Impressions
It is just what I wanted.
When I purchased these glass covers, I did it with my fingers crossed. When I first picked up the package, it was really light. Don't know about their longevity though. Yet another reason why I hate Top Fin. Sitting on the couch you can barely tell there's a hood on the tank. It would have been much easier to trim it prior to assembly. I have a 50 gallon tank with middle bar.
- Editor's Impressions Of The H2Pro A36GT
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
H2Pro A36GT Final Thoughts
It's low profile.
I bought this after the marine-land LED lid failed on me. It installed easily and looks great. Also, received a week earlier than scheduled date. When I purchased these glass covers, I did it with my fingers crossed. I ordered this canopy for my planted tank to cut down on evaporation. Two peel and stick plastic lift pulls are provided. When I first picked up the package, it was really light.
- H2Pro A36GT Features & Specs
- Compatible with Aqueon 30/40gal Breeder
- Dimensions: 35.84 x 17.01 x 0.16in (910 x 432 x 4mm)
- Features new and improved tempered glass; durable and reduces evaporation
- Clear plastic back strip that can be cut to fit your aquarium
- Provides the area for your lighting to sit while allowing simple access to your aquarium
- Age range description: All Life Stages
- Manufacture: H2Pro
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Hoods - View All
User Ratings: 71 4
- Check Price
User Ratings: 75 6
- Check Price