H2Pro A48GT First Impressions
The hood fits perfectly on my 55 gallon tank which has a divider in the middle. Fit perfectly on my aqueon 10 gallon tank and was really easy to put together. It installed easily and looks great. I decided to introduce two Black Oscars into my tank. It installed easily and looks great. The hood fits perfectly on my 55 gallon tank which has a divider in the middle. It is flat and sleek, the led lights are fantastic.
- Editor's Impressions Of The H2Pro A48GT
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
H2Pro A48GT Final Thoughts
The light was included.
Now, getting to what I know you are all reading this review for- the new tank lids. Aquariums are less standard than you might think. I think a tank could have rolled over the box and the glass wouldn't have cracked! I mean it's the same brand and says it's for our size tank. MIGHT DO YOU GOOD TO CHOOSE ANOTHER BRAND. The knockouts aren't to difficult, I used needle nose pliers and snapped really easy. I'm really happy with how this turned out.
- H2Pro A48GT Features & Specs
- PLEASE MEASURE your tank opening to the closest millimeter before purchasing! There are different aquarium manufactures and each manufactures has different opening
- Fits one side of 75/90/110 gal gallon fish tanks (Aqueon, and All Glass). This will NOT fit Marineland, Perfecto, Deep Blue tanks.
- Dimensions per piece includes plastic strip: 22.08 x 16.57 x 0.16in (56.1 x 42.1 x 0.4cm)
- Features new and improved tempered glass; durable and reduces evaporation
- Clear plastic back strip that can be cut to fit your aquarium. Plastic back strip require force or lubricant to install.
- Provides the area for your Lighting to sit while allowing simple access to your Aquarium
- Manufacture: H2Pro
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 15 x 25 inches; 10 Pounds
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Hoods - View All
User Ratings: 71 4
- Check Price
User Ratings: 75 6
- Check Price