H2Pro M48GT First Impressions
Better than expected!
Had several cutouts to fit different size filters, heaters, etc. I'm really happy with how this turned out. Aside from these complaints I am very happy so I give it 4 stars. It looks sooooooo much nicer than the bulky old black top I had. I am very happy I didn't list to the nay sayers! It doesn't have a recessed area to help avoid movement. Bought one for a 10 gal Tetra aquarium.
- Editor's Impressions Of The H2Pro M48GT
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
H2Pro M48GT Final Thoughts
So that's also a plus.
The hooks for the back were an added bonus. I mean it's the same brand and says it's for our size tank. I absolutly love the product and the people. Also, received a week earlier than scheduled date. Lights are bright and makes my tank look really neat. I previously had a tank hood that took the long florescent bulbs. Very shortly after I placed my order, I got a call from the seller.
- H2Pro M48GT Features & Specs
- Fits one side of 70/75/90/110gal marine land, perfecto, and Tetra Tank. There are different Aquarium manufactures. Please measure your tank opening to the closest millimeter before purchasing!
- Dimensions per piece includes plastic strip: 22.68 x 16.93 x 0.16in (57.6 x 43 X 0.4cm)
- Features new and improved Tempered glass; durable and reduces evaporation
- Clear plastic back strip that can be cut to fit your aquarium. Plastic back strip require force or lubricant to install.
- Provides the area for your lighting to sit while allowing simple access to your aquarium
- Manufacture: H2Pro
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 15 x 25 inches; 10 Pounds
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Hoods - View All
User Ratings: 71 4
- Check Price
User Ratings: 77 4
- Check Price