H2Pro S36GT First Impressions
It fits any 75 gallon.
It's nothing major just something to know if you have a stupid fish like me lol. I bought this for my 55 gallon tank that has no divider, thinking it would work. All in all, I'm very pleased with my purchase. With these glass pieces, I was able to use my large light bar. Aqueon has different measurements from Marineland tanks. Picture shows the one I did receive. It comes with a fold that you can cut off if you want.
- Editor's Impressions Of The H2Pro S36GT
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
H2Pro S36GT Final Thoughts
Thanks a lot.
It fit the 55gallon tank without an issue. I highly recommend this product from THIS seller. Fit perfectly on my aqueon 10 gallon tank and was really easy to put together. I am very happy I didn't list to the nay sayers! It would have been much easier to trim it prior to assembly. He introduced himself and then confirmed my order. So I re-measured, and told him that my tank was 12.
- H2Pro S36GT Features & Specs
- 2PCS Set Compatible with Seapora & Deep Blue 40gal Breeder
- Dimensions Per Piece: 16.93 x 16.54 x 0.16in (430 x 420 x 4mm)
- Features new and improved tempered glass; durable and reduces evaporation
- Clear plastic back strip that can be cut to fit your aquarium
- Provides the area for your lighting to sit while allowing simple access to your aquarium
- Age range description: All Life Stages
- Manufacture: H2Pro
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Hoods - View All
User Ratings: 71 4
- Check Price
User Ratings: 75 6
- Check Price