Hamiledyi First Impressions
Also, I love this wood!
I recieved a Fluval Mopani Driftwood. Based on other reviews some things are certain. I have a newly established tank for my Green Spotted puffers. Was skeptical at first but not bad! This alone will not drop it to the low numbers some fish need. I boiled mine for two hours and the water was almost black. Hopefully in a little while they will sink.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Hamiledyi
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Hamiledyi Final Thoughts
I still like it.
Very similar to photo and it was large. These are about the size of a double fist. I like aquariums to be and look as realistic as possible. I have a newly established tank for my Green Spotted puffers. I really got lucky with the one that was chosen as it's perfect for my display. I have not had any trouble with them hurting my fish. The one I received looked better than the online photo.
- Hamiledyi Features & Specs
- ✔100% NATURAL WOOD MATERIAL --- Aquarium driftwood is made of natural wood and free of chemicals.It is safe for all pets.Shrimp, fish fry, hermit crabs, fish, and even reptiles love driftwood.
- ✔LIGHT WEIGHT AND STURDY --- Reptile driftwood is light weight and sturdy branches are perfect for decorating and climbing reptiles.It can also be used on mossy trees in fish tanks;Can also be used for home garden landscape design!
- ✔UNIQUE DECORATION --- Your driftwood will quickly become the focal point of your aquarium decor. Nocturnal fish,ghost shrimp and smaller fish like a driftwood shelter for hiding.
- ✔NOT FLOATING ON WATER—They sit stably on tank bottom, no floating over. Looks more brighter and colorful underwater.
- ✔EASY TO CLEAN --- Unlike live plants, the low maintenance fake decor requires no oxygen or fertilizer.
- Manufacture: Hamiledyi
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches; 11.22 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Décor Wood - View All
Aquarium Décor Wood
User Ratings: 62 7
- Check Price