Hanna Instruments HI 758 First Impressions
This is essential for an accurate reading. Some of the readings develop better than others. In my opinion they arent quite as accurate as master test kits either. These strips are not to be trusted as a primary testing method for aquariums. A plus is that they don't bleed colors while testing. It's really accurate and makes me feel like I'm a scientist while doing it. It was also kinda hard to get exactly 5ml Into the tubes.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Hanna Instruments HI 758
- Test Accuracy
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Hanna Instruments HI 758 Final Thoughts
Using this meter is easy.
So did another water change today and now I have happy fish. The test strips work as advertised. I get a consistent reading every time, retests included. It shows it could be between 1-20 but the liquid shows 0. You mostly find them using API also. Besides these few flaws I have to say it's a great starter kit. I like API products and find them the most accurate.
- Hanna Instruments HI 758 Features & Specs
- Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits, less expensive than professional testing
- Accuracy +/-6 % of reading at 25 degree C / 77 degree F
- Large LCD screen for readability
- Auto shut-off to extend battery life
- Operated by a single AAA battery
- Manufacture: Hanna Instruments
- Product Dimensions: 3 x 4 x 2 inches; 1 Pounds
- Batteries: 1 AAA batteries required.
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Test Kits - View All
Aquarium Test Kits
User Ratings: 74 3
- Check Price