Haulonda First Impressions
This works really well.
It fit the 55gallon tank without an issue. Overall everything came intact and its working so I'm satisfied. Don't know about their longevity though. The instructions are good, I suggesting following them. The glass and the plastic hinge form a tight fit that is difficult to get together. EVEN DOWN TO THE TWO SIDED TAPE THAT HOLD THE HANDLES TO THE LIP TOP! It has a feeding hole and holes for the cables and filter.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Haulonda
- Build Quality [star rating='3.5']
- Value For Money [star rating='4.2']
- Feature Set [star rating='3.8']
Haulonda Final Thoughts
Naturally fit perfectly.
I bought this tank hood and I have never been happier. It would have been much easier to trim it prior to assembly. I AM NOT HAPPY WITH QUALITY OF PRODUCT NOR WITH LACK OF REPLACEMENT LIGHTS. It fit the 55gallon tank without an issue. The tape provided has a little tab that makes it easy to peel and stick. When I purchased these glass covers, I did it with my fingers crossed. We have a pretty quiet household though, so nobody will be knocking it off.
- Haulonda Features & Specs
- Package included: 4pcs
- Material: acrylic; Color: clear
- Clip inner width: 10mm, fit for glass 9mm to 10mm
- Product size (L x W x H):2 x1.8 x0.73 Inch
- Fish tank glass clip
- Manufacture: Haulonda
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Hoods - View All
User Ratings: 71 4
- Quality [star rating='3.8']
- Value [star rating='4.4']
- Features [star rating='4.6']
- Check Price
User Ratings: 75 6
- Quality [star rating='5']
- Value [star rating='4.6']
- Features [star rating='3.8']
- Check Price