Hikari 49340/3696 First Impressions
My tank is a 55 gallon.
Lesson learned, but this will work for now. The company and brand of Tetra has been my go to for products for years. The flakes inside the bucket come inside a sturdy bag. I've also now have a number of very plump bottom feeders. I have a number of freshwater aquariums with a wide variety of fish. My neon tetras, mollies, platys, and tiger barbs love this stuff and they devour it. My wife has raised her goldfish on Tetra goldfish flakes from day one.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Hikari 49340/3696
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Hikari 49340/3696 Final Thoughts
I have used this brand and fish food since the day I purchased my fish. However, I did have one small issue my package was delivered to my neighbor. I have a few dozens of goldfish in a small pond. They come out of their hiding spots almost as soon as it hits the water. My fry grow out quickly with vibrant colours. I found this TetraMin Tropical Flakes item that met all of my needs. Doesn't cloudy my tank up, extra dissolves without any problems.
- Hikari 49340/3696 Features & Specs
- Rich in astaxanthin and pure cultured spirulina, offering vivid color enhancement
- Balanced formulation promotes improved growth and desirable form
- Rich in Vitamin-E and stabilized Vitamin-C offering outstanding immune system support
- The Hikari-Germ helps reduce and recondition waste thereby improving overall water quality
- For all types of premium-grade or fancy goldfish, especially Ranchu
- Manufacture: Hikari
- Product Dimensions: 4.33 x 4.33 x 4.33 inches; 7.05 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Fish Food - View All
User Ratings: 89 1
- Check Price
User Ratings: 85 1
- Check Price